1. Only one account is allowed per person, household or IP.
2. radio-libertad.de reserves the right to terminate an account without a prior warning if we suspect a violation of our Terms.
3. By signing up, you agree to our Terms of Service.
4. radio-libertad.de may remove cash commissions at any time, if a TOS violation is found.
1. radio-libertad.de is not in any way associated to or endorsing of the websites displayed through our Traffic Exchange service.
2. radio-libertad.de reserves the right to reject any website at any time, even if it has already been approved by us earlier.
3. Banned websites
-Any websites that contain frame breakers, pop-up's, pop-under's or otherwise negatively effect a users radio-libertad.de experience.
-Rotators / websites which show different content on every visit.
1. radio-libertad.de does not provide any guarantees as to the usability or the reliability of this service for any particular purpose.
2. radio-libertad.de is not responsible for any damage that might have been caused by the use/misuse of this service.
1. radio-libertad.de does neither give nor sell any information associated with your account to 3rd parties, except when required to do so by applicable legislation.